Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-05-2009, 08:16 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
The FREE Kit for New Parents - California Only
Childhood Matters - Rona Renner RN - Radio Talk Show - Green 960 AM - 105.1 KOCN-FM - Parenting Issues
The kit includes:
• Celebrity hosted DVD – Covering everything from oral health and child care to safety and discipline, the DVD prepares parents for their child’s early years. VHS tapes are also available upon request.
• Advice for new parents booklet – This comprehensive booklet is divided by “ages and stages” for easy reference, marking key milestones for parents to track how their baby is developing.
• Parents Guide – This easy to navigate reference guide is filled with tips and up-to-date information on local resources and services.
• “What To Do When Your Child Gets Sick” – This easy-to-read book answers questions many parents have regarding their child's health and common illnesses. A great guide for helping parents determine when to treat an illness at home and when to call or see a healthcare professional.
• “Puppy and Friends” (Baby’s First Book) – An interactive reading adventure for parents and babies to enjoy together. Filled with stimulating colors and textures to encourage brain development, babies can touch and feel puppy's fur, nose and toy.
• Obesity prevention guides – Highlighting activities that help prevent obesity in young children, these tri-fold pamphlets demonstrate interactive activities to do with children, both in and out of the home, to
stimulate growth and healthy development.
• Healthy Families leaflet – This flyer provides valuable information, including the latest requirements for parents who may want to take advantage of this program administered by the State of California.
• Poison control magnet – This refrigerator magnet helps parents keep important safety and emergency contact information readily available.
• “Healthy teeth begin at birth” brochure – Along with correlating video segments, this pamphlet gives an overview on oral health and walks parents through a baby’s first visit to the dentist.
Expectant parents and families in California who have children up to five years old can order free by calling:
Parenting Kit in English: 800-KIDS 025 (800-543-7025)
Parenting Kit in Spanish: 800-50 NINOS (800-506-4667)
By darktragedy in forum Phone In FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:49 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2009, 06:20 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2008, 03:20 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:11 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2008, 05:02 AM