in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Fire How to make your Wishlist Show

Wondering how you can make your own Wishlist show under your username in each post:

This will create the link that is in upper left under your screen-name and next to your avatar - so other members will have easy access to your wishlist.

1st: Create your wishlist in this forum & Publish it/ save it.

2. Then copy the URL (The URL is in the bar up's the web address...starts with http://) or, alternatively, you can right click on the word Permalink at the top right hand side of your post and click "copy link".

3. Then go to: USERCP

4. Click on: EDIT DETAILS

SCROLL DOWN to the Bottom and you will see a window where you can paste the Wishlist URL.

PASTE the URL you just copied - all of it

Then click on SAVE.

If you haven't yet completed the fields in your profile, this is an opportune time to do so, each field is worth extra experience points.

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Grand Rapids,Michigan

Default Re: How to make your Wishlist Show

I already created my wishlist and saved it but how do I get the code now so I can copy it in the url .