Hello!I'm sleeps in Califonia

:041:,Hello all! I'm in Northern California in the Sacramento Valley in a small rural area. My street has all of 6 neighbors and I don't go out much due to physical problems. I turn 62 this year and have a very limited income as I retired 8 years ago (bad deciision,just think of the money I

area, enjoy, fun, good, great, hat, iced, info, information, joy, lot, love, neighborhood, ohio, postings, site, spend, time, today, topics, recipes, added, people, software, program, stuff, loving, reading, times, wrong, everyones, comments, kitchen, hope, researching, freebies, forums, recipe, regret, things, books, grandmothers, mothers, written, cook, notebooks, daughters, book, make, zone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Hello! I'm "sleeping in Califonia",sometimes

,Hello all! I'm in Northern California in the Sacramento Valley in a small rural area. My street has all of 6 neighbors and I don't go out much due to physical problems. I turn 62 this year and have a very limited income as I retired 8 years ago (bad deciision,just think of the money I could have made in the meantime.

So now I'm trying to save as much as possible so life will be more pleasant and worth living. I had to give up my precious Angora rabbits as the work became too much and myself not very reliable. I take a bunch of meds which tend to zone mo out at all the wrong times.

Loving reading everyones comments and researching the freebies. I hope to get on further to the other forums on stuff people have added on recipes, etc.

Does anyone know of a good software program for Kitchen recipes?

I want to make my own recipe book for my daughter's and son also something better than my own system which is scattered in notebooks and cook books. One of the things I regret most was getting written down all my mother's and grandmother's recipes. I have a few here and there but not some of the favorites.
    Last edited by angoras2love; 01-04-2009 at 06:39 AM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to angoras2love For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. There are a lot of great information on many different topics as you have noticed I am sure. Have enjoyed your postings. Keep posting when you can.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome, you will find so much stuff here ans so many good people too. I'm also in Sac. Nice to meet you.

Nicole

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fosterfamily5 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will enjoy it!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

angoras2love,

Hello --And welcome to the site.. I'm from Ohio, I have a BIL from your area.
    Hope you enjoy your time here as all that are here do.. You can spend a good amount of time here with all the info. I enjoyed your posting today. Hope to see more of you..

Enjoy
    JoAnn In Ohio
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome from AZ. You will find great people here & lots of info. I was born in N. CA, raised in Central CA. I have a brother in Sac, a sister Morth of Sac & a daughter in the Bay Area. As you can see I am familiar to the territory. LOL. Again, Welcome.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Margaret K For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site.
    I live in Ca too . In Hayward.
    :P
    Hope You have fun here

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danghsia For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome from Missouri, hope that you find everything that you need here. It's a great site, and some great people on here too.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tsgal For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast