Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Apple Snicker Salad

This is something that I got to try at our Thanksgiving lunch. My cousin gave me the recipe and I made it for Christmas. If you like snicker candy bars, and apples, then you are going to love this.

Apple Snicker Salad:
    3 granny smiths chopped
    1 can drained pineapple tidbits
    1 cup unsalted peanuts (i think i may have used salted accidentally)
    3 snicker bars chopped
    8 oz. cool whip
    Mix all ingredients together. Yummy!

I only used two apples. One green granny smith and a red apple. For the snickers bars I used two and didn't freeze them. I cut the candy bars up in thirds long way, then went back and cut those in small pieces. Oh yeah, before I washed and cut my apples, I made myself a bowl of lemon water. All I did was get a glass bowl, and put lemon juice in it. It kept my apples from turning brown.

Everyone that ate this really did enjoy it. I had the recipe handy to give out in case anyone wanted to keep it on file at home. This is quick and easy to make. It goes together fast and easy. I'm all about that. LOL

Have a blessed day all!!!

Hugs,
    Syndy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nana106 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK, this sounds REALLY YUMMY!!! And I never would have thought this up! Where did you find this recipe? Or did you invent it yourself?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart

Honey thank you. I wish I could take credit for coming up with this. My husband's cousin served this at Thanksgiving and was sweet enough to share the recipe with me. I love this salad. I have given some away to neighbors for the holidays (with the recipe of course), and have gotten wonderful reviews. All I can say is thank you Cousin Kelly for sharing this wonderful recipe with me. I'm just glad someone else likes the looks of it too. Have a blessed evening all!!

Hugs,
    Syndy

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nana106 For This Useful Post: