Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default rerouting recipes???

moderator, please correct me if I'm in error but it was my impression that recipes in the dump recipes should be for the crockpot. There are many good recipes being posted right now but could cause confusion by being in the wrong thread. Am I the only one who has noticed and is it possible to reroute them to general recipes? I'm not complaining, I love this site and all the postings. Just trying to prevent confusion down the road.
    Niddi

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

click on the report button http://www.budget101.com/images/styl...ons/report.gif, top right hand corner of every post and let the mods know .. you might also want to suggest a category for moving the item as well.

~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I thought the "Dump" recipes category was for any recipe that is "dumped" all together to be cooked? - Crockepot recipes, one pot soup recipes, on dish baking recipes? Is that incorrect?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi rtebalt,
    I'm not sure what is right, I may be completely wrong. I'm just going by the top of the forum which reads
    Dump Recipes Items that you dump in a crockpot and forget about 'em. Super inexpensive meals without worry.
    It confused my to see other recipes in there so I thought I'd ask a moderator about it.

You have really been a busy busy girl posting all these great recipes for us. Haven't read them all yet or tried any, but I'm sure I will, trying to stick to recipes where I have most of the ingredients in the freezer or pantry right now.
    By the way, how were your holidays, did you enjoy having family up and did you cook them any southern food? I think you must have send some of your cold weather down to SC with them. Brrrr.
    Niddi

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Niddi View Post
    Hi rtebalt,
    I'm not sure what is right, I may be completely wrong. I'm just going by the top of the forum which reads
    Dump Recipes Items that you dump in a crockpot and forget about 'em. Super inexpensive meals without worry.
    It confused my to see other recipes in there so I thought I'd ask a moderator about it.
    You have really been a busy busy girl posting all these great recipes for us. Haven't read them all yet or tried any, but I'm sure I will, trying to stick to recipes where I have most of the ingredients in the freezer or pantry right now.
    By the way, how were your holidays, did you enjoy having family up and did you cook them any southern food? I think you must have send some of your cold weather down to SC with them. Brrrr.

Thanks Niddi! Sorry about the confusion! Usually, I just place all my recipes in the "General" section, but I was trying to spread some out. If you're looking for a quick simple recipe, try the Mexican Casserole. I posted it today. It has a lot of basic ingredients & it was pretty yummy. (I made it tonight.) We had a great time with the family! I think they brought warm weather up here because its been in the 30s & then they came & it jumped into the 60s!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: