Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default What is pinecone ?

Pinecone Research is a company that you do surveys for and for each one they pay you $5.00. I?ve been a member for a couple of years and they always have paid me. I do between 2 and 5 surveys a month and they have just recently added pay pal as an optional way to get paid.

They only recruit members every so often but is worth a shot at going to their website.

Pineconeresearch.com

Vikki
    ~ They Call it DODGE for a Reason! ~

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BigDodgeMan For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BigDodgeMan View Post
    Pinecone Research is a company that you do surveys for and for each one they pay you $5.00. I?ve been a member for a couple of years and they always have paid me. I do between 2 and 5 surveys a month and they have just recently added pay pal as an optional way to get paid.

They only recruit members every so often but is worth a shot at going to their website.

Pineconeresearch.com

Vikki
    I also do surveys for Pinecone Research. BUT they now pay $3.00 for each survey.

I also belong to several more surveys. On these, you have to accumulate a certain number of points to get paid. On some of them the minimum payment is $5.00, on others the minimum payment is $10.00
    Yvonne

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

is pinecone.com worth joining? or is it a semi-waste of time?
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KawaiiGiggle For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

i can't find on there how to join or if you have to pay them to join....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to secretlover_at For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

They do not offer opportunities to join very often. Sometimes it comes as an invitation from another source. Not that easy to get in.
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mcnerd For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

awww man.. i wanted to join. i LOVE doing surveys.
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KawaiiGiggle For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What is pinecone ?

does anyone have any idea of survey sites that have surveys where you don't have to complete the sponser things to get them? I have been running into a lot of these lately. In other words whats some good legit ones there are not catches to?
    Mdowdy

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: What is pinecone ?

opinionoutpost.com ~ I average about $40 cash a month, you can cash out after $5. Takes 2 weeks for checks to arrive. One of my FAV's

lightspeedpanel.com ~ These are giftcards (tons of places by cashout $) min to cash out is $10. I normally get $20-30 per month (usally McDon's or Applebees GC is what I choose). One of my FAV's.

mysurvey.com ~ $10 min to cash out, checks take 2 weeks. Also alot of free product samples and some taste tests. I get $10-20 per month. One of my FAV's

surveyspot.com ~ I only do the cash surveys (which are few). I have not cashout yet not sure how long it takes.

your2cents.com ~ $10 min to cash out, but you get very few surveys. I finally reached my $10 and 8 weeks still waiting for my check. I emailed them, no response.

globaltestmarket.com ~ $50 min to cashout, I am almost there, no idea how long checks take. They send surveys about once a week.

A site I used to find some was: Welcome to DWYTO!
    No signup required
    Listing of good/bad survey sites (see tabs on top page).

Hope this helps.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast