Freebie Hunter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Graphic Changes and Loss of Experience

I am seeing some weird graphic changes to the site which might or might not be intentional but one thing I know is not right is I have lost about 2000 experience points overnight also. Please if a moderator could answer this it would be great.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lovetosavemoney For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok...did I do something wrong? I have lost ALOT of points....I see alot og graphic changes too....dont mind that....but I am kinda curious why the points would be taken away....help??
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is a really good question. Mine don't look right either. Good eye to see something like that.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tsgal For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just spoke with Liss. (I had lost about 15,000 points.) She said that she has been adding some new things to the site & that is what caused an issue with the points. My points have already recovered on their own. I would suggest checking your points again to see if they've recovered. If not, I'd suggest waiting about 24 hrs & checking again. If they are still wrong you could contact Liss, but they seem to be fixing themselves. Hope this helps!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Freebie Hunter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks so much for the updates all, glad to see everything is getting back to normal. Wasn't sure this morning if it was the whole site or just me.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lovetosavemoney For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah I saw that all seemed back to normal...lol....Liss is such a hardworker!!! Thanks !!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post: