Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Valentine Cookies
12-31-2008, 12:45 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
1 roll sugar cookie dough, chilled in refrigerator
1 can pink frosting
Heart shaped cookie cutters - 1 small and 1 large
1. Prepare sugar cookies according to directions on the package for rolled cookies.
2. Cut hearts in dough using a cookie cutter. Use knife or smaller cookie cutter to cut out a heart in the center of half the cookies.
3. Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 170 degrees celsius for 7 - 9 minutes.
4. Spread each big solid cookie with frosting and top with a cutout cookie.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
By wilbe95 in forum FreebiesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2009, 01:29 PM
By budget in forum RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 08:50 AM
By budget in forum RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2009, 07:30 AM
By Freezer in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2003, 04:28 PM
By in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM