Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Christmas Cookie Rules

OK, I know we all are thinking of those dreaded pounds we are going to gain over this holiday right? Dont worry if you follow these rules! I hope you like this

1. If you eat a Christmas Cookie, fresh out of the
    oven, it has no calories because everyone knows that the first cookie is the test and thus calorie free.

2. If you drink a diet soda after eating your second cookie, it also has no calories because the diet soda cancels out the cookie calories.

3. If a friend comes over while you are making your Christmas Cookies and needs to sample, you must sample with your friend. Because your friend's first cookie is calories free, rule #1, yours is also.
    It would be rude to let your friend sample alone and being the friend that you are, that makes your cookie calorie free.

4. Any cookie calories consumed while walking around will fall to your feet and eventually fall off as you move. This is due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass.

5. Any calories consumed during the frosting of the Christmas Cookies will be used up because it takes many calories to lick excess
    frosting from a knife without cutting your tongue.

6. Cookies colored red or green have very few calories. Red ones have 3 and Green ones have 5 - one calorie for each letter. Make more red ones!

7. If you eat cookies while watching "Miracle on 34th Street" these also have no calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.

8. As always, cookie pieces contain no calories because the process of breaking causes calorie leakage.

9. Any cookies consumed from someone else's plate has no calories since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling
    to their plate. We all know how calories like to CLING!

And finally...
    10. Any cookies consumed while feeling stressed has no calories because cookies used for medicinal purposes NEVER have calories. It's a rule!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

These are definitly rules I can live by. and to think the only one I ever knew was the broken cookie rule. I hope you don't mind if I make a copy of these to post in my kitchen. I want to make sure I learn all of them.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL Lynn if only these were true. What about the ones you decorate with red and green sprinkles?
    Mdowdy

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank god I am not going to gain any weight this year now!!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leeannhoy28 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is hilarious! I wish I had seen this yesterday. My husband & I decorated gingerbread cookies yesterday. I certainly would have felt less guilty about the ones I ate during the decorating process if I had read this first!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL Love it! I don't have to worry about the 4 I ate yesterday LOL

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaime For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Everyone needs this list in their home. Did you make this list on your own Lynn?
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I found this list...thought it would be appropriate though...I printed it and posted it in my kitchen too!! I was thinking of having my hubby wood burn it on a plaque for me LOL...Thanks yall!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post: