92% RESTAURANT GIFT CERTIFICATES till 12/31/08

92% RESTAURANT GIFT CERTIFICATES till 12/31/08

Restaurant.com - Deals on neighborhood restaurants. $25 Restaurant Certificates for only $10! code is : SANTA you type that in when you check out I just bought a $75 gift certificate to an Italian Steakhouse for $6 for my parents! :041: You can print it off right after you buy it,

address, buy, case, check, deals, e-mail, gift, gift certificate, hat, italian, lose, mail, neighborhood, parents, print, restaurant, santa, till, type, certificates, steakhouse, restaurants, http://www.restaurant.com, 12/31/08, restaurant.com, bought, certificate

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire 92% RESTAURANT GIFT CERTIFICATES till 12/31/08

Restaurant.com - Deals on neighborhood restaurants. $25 Restaurant Certificates for only $10!

code is : SANTA

you type that in when you check out

I just bought a $75 gift certificate to an Italian Steakhouse for $6 for my parents!

You can print it off right after you buy it, but it also will be sent to your e-mail address to print it off in case you want to later so you don't lose it.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not many restaurants names I recognize in my city.
    Sounds like a great deal, but I'm so leary because more and more busineses closing their doors. Just last week our favorite sub place shut down. We buy the "Enjoy the City" coupon book each year because it has lots of restaurant discounts and bogo freebies and this year we have run into so many places that are no longer open that it's scary. Large chain stores shutting down and even more Mom & Pop shops and restaurants in this area closing down.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Niddi I was concerned as well when I noticed that there were not many places in my area that I recognized, but I took the leap, bought $150 worth for less than $20 and have been trying new restaurants and loving most of them!!

I also received an e-mail today stating that one of the restaurants that I had bought but not used is no longer participating so I was given a credit to use toward another of my choice!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hrw102779 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

That's great! I'm glad you are enjoying some new place and doing it without breaking the bank. Wish my DH were a little more adventurous when we do go out to eat. I made him go to some new places with me when we had the coupon books but he wasn't impressed. His favorites Texas Roadhouse, Harbor Inn seafood, Hardees thickburger, bojangles chicken, Taco Bell and can't forget Wendy's. Same ol ho hum.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post: