Thread: DIY Planner

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default DIY Planner

I confess.... I have become an planner junkie. I bought one last year thinking to have one place to put some information instead of six and now I live by it. I am always thinking of other things I can add. Still on my list is adding pages for a gerocery list, my bank regester, my monthly expenses. I am getting close to being able to anser DH's question on the spot by opening my book!! I carry my cupons in it so they are always handy ( I only keep cupons for what few name brands we buy and going out to eat) It holds stamps and address lables and about my whole life. So here is a resource for those who already do or want to live out of a planner.. D*I*Y Planner | the best thing in printing since Gutenberg They have printable pages for almost anything you can think of. Im going there now they have a gerocery list pages and I am sick of leaveing mine on the fridge and realiseing it is still there when im at the store

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looks like a great place to start and get ahold of the houshold. Thks, New ideas are great. I'll have to get into this site and see what is there in detail.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

no problem. I printed out a gerocerie and meal list page but it may need some work for me. I also edited to make my self a monthly expense page wich I was doing on a notepad (so much nicer now) and a cupon list to keep track of what cupons I have while I am in the store I can now just check my list. I added fields for Item, experation date and store its for. Do you think I need a field for how many cupons I have or anything else?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great find! Thank you.

I am browsing the site now and found a few that would certainly be of help.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to penny For This Useful Post: