Leftover baby back ribs- Left Over Layering

Ok I bought some baby back ribs on discount and someone told me to cook them in a crock pot. Don't know if I cooked them too long or what but they are kind of dry, my boyfriend described it as the consistency of salmon. Any ideas what I can do with the leftovers? I thought about making a soup but

baby, bake, barbeque, cook, crock, crock pot, hat, hey, ideas, jus, leftover, leftovers, long, pot, ribs, sauce, soup, stick, taste, time, back, salmon, consistency, bought, thought, making, boyfriend, discount, cooked, kind, told

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Leftover baby back ribs

Ok I bought some baby back ribs on discount and someone told me to cook them in a crock pot. Don't know if I cooked them too long or what but they are kind of dry, my boyfriend described it as the consistency of salmon. Any ideas what I can do with the leftovers? I thought about making a soup but was not sure what the ribs would taste like in soup. Any ideas?
    Mdowdy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

sorry to hear that your ribs dried out, adding them to soup sounds like a good idea. as far as taste goes they should be fine. I save leftover veggies, pasta, meats etc. and put them in a freezer container to add to my next big batch of soup. (sometimes you just get tired of leftovers) My veggie soup may taste a little different each time but it's always good.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I also bought some ribs on clearance a couple of days ago (Great minds think alike!) and planned on making them tomorrow. I don't have a crock pot. Any ideas how to cook them?

Shannon

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BellaInara For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I usually just bake my ribs with barbeque sauce, I think I will stick to that next time.
    Mdowdy

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post: