Gift Idea for Sunday school teachers, etc- Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter Solstice

For my children's Sunday school teachers, this is what I came up with for a present: Make up a salt dough. Roll out to 1/2" thick. Carefully trace around child's hand. Cut out hand shape. Add a hole for ribbon (for ornament use) Bake at 250 for 2 hours. Paint as desired. On one side, I am

bake, children, day, gift, gift idea, heart, hole, idea, ideas, lovely, race, roll, salt, school, shape, straight, sunday, teachers, thank you, year, hand, side, childs, paint, hours, desired, touched, bible, verse, life, write, present, make, childrens, dough, ribbon, ornament, thick, carefully, trace

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Gift Idea for Sunday school teachers, etc

For my children's Sunday school teachers, this is what I came up with for a present:

Make up a salt dough. Roll out to 1/2" thick. Carefully trace around child's hand. Cut out hand shape. Add a hole for ribbon (for ornament use) Bake at 250 for 2 hours. Paint as desired.

On one side, I am going to write, "You have touched my life" and my child's name and the year. On the other side, a bible verse, and THANK YOU.
    Michelle

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DohDohBird For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

What a lovely ideas! Straight from the heart

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaime For This Useful Post: