in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Star Free Gmail Stickers SASE

Google is offering some stickers for your keyboard and whatever you feel like. Thanks to zoiks for the deal!

- Just send a self-addressed + stamped envelope to:

Send me some Gmail stickers already
    P.O. Box 391420
    Mountain View, CA 94039-1420

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day jkpjohnson's Avatar
    Columbia Heights, MN.

I have a question concerning these kinds of FREEBIES. I think they are not FREE because you have to pay for 2 or more stamps + the envelopes. I agree that they are "just about Free". Shouldn't these go under the "Almost Free " or maybe something new called "Just add a stamp" or "Stamp It".

I just thought there is no guarentee that the FREEBIE will come (chances are it will because YOU pay the shipping w/stamp). Stamps only keep going up in price, you could be throwing your $ away.

I thought of this because, I just received a packet of Pumpkin Seeds for next years crop, for this I had to provide 2+1 stamps plus 2 envelopes. Lets say approx. $1 on my part, when I received the sample, I could have bought it at the store for the same price (I guess I was not thinking when I mailed it).

What do others think about this?
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post: