Alabama, US
    Blog Entries

Info Companys to E-mail for coupons

Here is a small list of company's that you can e-mail and ask for coupons. Theres no guarantee you will get coupons. However I will tell you, that a good number of the company's on the I have e-mail and they have sent me coupons and then some of them I haven't but its always worth a try.

For those of you who are on fixed income or don't have a printer heres a little draft of what I could say... that is if you cant come up with something yourself. Of couse you will need to tweak it to you own situation.

I really enjoy your product and have seen many printable coupons online for it. Sadly I do not own a printer and was wondering would it be possible for you to mail me some coupons.

I really love your products, and have been using them daily for the past X years and this would be such a great help. I hate feeling left out just because I don't have a printer.

Thanks so much!

Earths Best: Earth's Best Baby Food: Contact Us

Monster Energy Drink: Monster Energy® | Unleash the Beast
    Nestle: Contact Us
    Little Debbie:McKee Foods Corporation ---- Contact us-- Consumer Affairs, Media Center, Backhaul, Distributorship Opportunities
    Sara Lee:Sara Lee - Contact Us

Clean & Clear:
    Campbell's:Campbell's Welcome - Contact Us

Fresh Step: Fresh Step Litter :: Contact Us

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ab2401 For This Useful Post: