Greetings from Oregon

Hi All. I am new ( been on this forum for a few weeks) and I am still getting my feet wet learning the board. I enjoy reading others posts and will do my best to come out of my shell. I have lived in Oregon all my life, and am central to the mountains and ocean. I am married, have 4 grown

bunch, coming, enjoy, food samples, forward, freebies, friendly, future, glad, great, hope, information, joy, jus, lots, mrs, posts, savings, site, tips, oregon, frugal, forum, times, call, economic, found, living, employed, wanted, anway, blessings, thanksgiving, wonderful, change, adventure, thankfully, find, lived, shell, reading, weeks, feet, board, learning, life, central, september, back, money

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Greetings from Oregon

Hi All.
    I am new ( been on this forum for a few weeks) and I am still getting my feet wet learning the board. I enjoy reading others posts and will do my best to come out of my shell.
    I have lived in Oregon all my life, and am central to the mountains and ocean.
    I am married, have 4 grown kids, and a puppy. My husband was laid off back in September, so we are a bit tight on money ( who isn't anymore!) , hence how I found this forum site while looking for frugal living tips. I have always been a bit of a frugal gal, tho these economic times call for me to be even more frugal. I find it fun and an adventure. Thankfully, I am employed, tho who knows when that could change.

Anway, just wanted to say 'HI' from Oregon and hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Blessings to you all.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs H For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mrs. H,
    So glad you came this way, to say hello. You are coming out and about very well. Hope you are finding all the savings/tips and freebies. Enjoy
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mrs H, welcome to the site. Lots of great information on here. If you need help with anything just ask, as you can tell we are a friendly bunch trying to help. Look forward to seeing your future posts.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome from AZ ( formerly Oregon).

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Margaret K For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

looks like you found this site the same way I did, looking for a way to save money and be even more frugal. After lurking on several sites, it didn't take me long to join this one. It's THE BEST. I also am still trying to figure things out but LOVE the freebies and reading everyones post. Glad to have you on board

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks so much. It's a pleasure to be on this site.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs H For This Useful Post: