silly question

I'm new to this but trying to read and learn so I can participate in this great site and not just lurk. when I post a guick reply mess at the bottom of the thread it adds my mess to the thread, if I do a quick reply on the bottom of a persons post (right next to the Thanks button) will it go just

add, ame, comment, helps, hope, i'm new, individual, jus, learn, message, page, places, private, question, quick, reply, screen, send, thread, tom, mess, post, bottom, persons, adds, person, button, read, site, great, participate, lurk, guick, silly

Thread: silly question

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default silly question

I'm new to this but trying to read and learn so I can participate in this great site and not just lurk. when I post a guick reply mess at the bottom of the thread it adds my mess to the thread, if I do a quick reply on the bottom of a persons post (right next to the Thanks button) will it go just to that person?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

No it also goes to the thread. I used it for this message. You need to send a Private Message if you want something to go just to one individual. You can send a PM by clicking on their screen name. Hope this helps. Not really sure why there are 2 places to do a quick reply (maybe if you want to add a comment but do not want to go to the bottom of the page).
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post: