Stuffed Butterflied Pork Chops with Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
    4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
    4 slices fontina cheese, about the size of the pork chops
    8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
    2 tbs olive oil
    2 tsp sage
    1/2 tsp coarse salt
    1/2 tsp pepper
    With small knife, slice pork chops almost in half, being careful not to cut all the way through. Open like book. Place 1 slice cheese and 2 tomatoes on bottom half of each chop. Fold top over. Secure with toothpicks. Heat grill. Brush pork chops with oil. combine sage, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over both sides of pork chops. Grill pork, covered, over medium-high heat or coals 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly pink in center, turning once. Remove pork. Cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove toothpicks before serving. 4 servings = about 465 calories.
    Last edited by mos; 12-01-2008 at 02:43 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Another great recipe by MOS! Thank you so much, have you thought of starting your own cookbook? Let me know I will be in line to buy! Thanks again
    I have sought your face with all my heart, be gracious to me according to your promise Psalm 119:58

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beansthemama For This Useful Post: