Thread: Office Depot~!

Blog Entries

Fire Office Depot~!

We just received a copy of the Office Depot Black Friday ad. A few of the highlights of this ad include a Garmin Nuvi 205W GPS System for $149.99, a HP PhotoSmart D7560 Printer for $74.99, and an Acer 22" LCD Monitor for $129.99.

Also, earlier today we posted the Kohls and Meijer Black Friday ads. The Kohls ad is filled with deals on clothing, housewares, and jewelry. The Meijer Black Friday ad features a Sylvania Blu-Ray Disc Player for $149.99, a GFM 42" 1080i Plasma HDTV for $499.99, a Magellan Roadmate 1200 Portable GPS System for $89.99, and a GFM 7" Digital Picture Frame for $29.99.

To view the Office Depot Black Friday ad, go to:
    Office Depot Black Friday Ad and Black Friday Deals for 2008

I have sought your face with all my heart, be gracious to me according to your promise Psalm 119:58

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to beansthemama For This Useful Post: