Free Sandra Lee Cookbook Offer

Purchase 3 packages of Johnsonville Italian Sausage between Oct. 1 - Dec. 20, 2008. Complete the mail-inoffer form, and mail the completed offer form, along with: 1) either your original or acopy of your dated cash register receipt(s) with your JohnsonvilleŽ Italian Sausageproducts circled, and 2)

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Free Sandra Lee Cookbook Offer

Purchase 3 packages of Johnsonville Italian Sausage between Oct. 1 - Dec. 20, 2008.
    Complete the mail-inoffer form, and mail the completed offer form, along with: 1) either your original or acopy of your dated cash register receipt(s) with your JohnsonvilleŽ Italian Sausageproducts circled, and 2) the original UPC's from three (3) packs of JohnsonvilleŽ ItalianSausage packages ("Proofs of Purchase").

Go to www.Johnsonville.com to download form

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crystal56 For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

HiCrystal,I've been feeding my family lots of Italian sausages lately . I really wanted that recipe book. I mailed all of the needed items about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I am very excited about that freebie offer.I am sure that it will be as nice as any of Sandra Lees' other cookbooks. I hope others will send for this book after seeing your listing. Thanks again for bringing a smile to my face. jimsjunque

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimsjunque For This Useful Post: