Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Yankee Candle $10 $25 Exp. 12/13/08

Yankee Candle $10 $25 . Exp. 12/13/08 & buy 2 get 2 Free on all Large Jars. Exp. 11/30/08

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/...onsWebNEW.html

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/...n_XF81121.html
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry I am tired and maybe confused...is this a legit coupon or if I print this off it wont be accepted?
    Thanks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome, Yankee candles are ALWAYS on my list to buy for Christmas, they make an great last minute gift for someone you might have forgotten
    True friends are one's who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

As the Ast. Manager of a Yankee Candle, I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in about our coupon policy.

You can always sign up for coupons here: www.yankeecandle.com/coupons When you sign up (You'll need to use a different email each time, or you won't get the Sign Up coupon) you automatically get a $10 off of $25 printable coupon. Keep this in your in box, and print as many times as you need. There will be a expiration date at the bottom of the email, but stores will take expired coupons.

Also, the large Housewarmer Jars are 24.99 each, so toss in a 1.99 Tart or Votive to use the coupon.

The company is really good about sending out coupons fairly regularly. About 90% of the emails that are sent out have a printable coupon attached.

Also, the stores will honor the website prices if you ask them to. Such as, right now the Scentstories Player is $10 online, reg. 24.99. The disks are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. If you ask, the store should honor this price. Check online before you go to the store to see what is on sale. (BTW, I got 4 of the players at the $10 price and a disk for each one, they make great presents for under $20) If the store is sold out (mine is), then ask if they can order it for you with free shipping. If they are supposed to have an item in stock, but are sold out, then shipping is free to your home.

Sales and special prices can't be combined with coupons, just to spare anyone from being disappointed. However, if you are taking advantage of a sale/special (Buy 1, Get 1 50% is the most common in this case) and want to use a coupon, you'll need to toss in a full price item with it. ( Tart, Votive, Illuma-lid, whatever) The coupon should go through without any problems.

This is most of the most common information pertaining to our coupons that I can think of. I use them all the time (about 1 a week) to get all of my Christmas shopping done. The only other thing that I can think of is our return policy. Yankee Candle has one of the most flexible return policy that I've ever encountered. We will exchange any jar, regardless of if we carry the scent, if it is really old, if it has been burned, etc. for another jar in the store. This is great for gifts, because if the person you give the candle to doesn't like it, they can just swap it out. It's a great policy.

If anyone has any questions about any of the info here, feel free to ask. I'm happy to help anyone save some money while getting a great candle.