idea to cook these

idea to cook these

I was wondering what to do with all these I never cook with such limited amount of food before :043: so suggestion would be great Today i got afew celery, califlower, cucumber, baby tomato, celento I have left over beef, some pork, fish any idea

beef, cauliflower, celery, cheese, cooked, dressing, fish, food, great, hot, info, kind, make, making, mind, oil, salad, sounds, soup, vinegar, idea, cook, easy, cooking, student, college, pork, appreciated, reply, free, greatly, recipe, cucumber, limited, amount, wondering, suggestion, baby, tomato, celento, califlower, today, afew, left

View Poll Results: When you are in college where u eat? enjoy the poll

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • cook by yourself

3 23.08%
  • from fastfood store/ school store

1 7.69%
  • free food event

0 0%
  • all the above

9 69.23%
    Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart idea to cook these

I was wondering what to do with all these
    I never cook with such limited amount of food before
    so suggestion would be great

Today i got afew celery, califlower, cucumber, baby tomato, celento

I have left over beef, some pork, fish

any idea

I am a college student so any easy cooking recipe would be greatly appreciated

I try to run on free food <wondering if anyone been to the sitution i am now>

K thank for the reply

DS<3

C

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danghsia For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sounds like it would make a great salad if you have oil & vinegar for a dressing.
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mcnerd For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

need more info please -- how much fish, what kind, and is it already cooked? what is celento? making soup with the beef, celery, and cauliflower comes to mind, but I'll come back to that when you give me some more info

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mos For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had hot dogs, mac n cheese, beans alot after I had spent too much on fast food!! I learned the hard way!! Good Luck!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

sounds like a good stir fry - with a cucumbers and vinegar salad on the side
    Bobbi

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bcoffey68359 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

do you have a package of ramen? cook without the pack of seasoning .. after draining use 1/2 or less of the seasoning pack mix well

take some of your meat beef or pork add the veggies and you have a meal
    ---
    do you have even a slice of bread? if so tear up, add some water/milk (egg if you have) add your fish to this and make a fish patty .. cook serve with the veggies
    --

I remember living on ketchup soup (I hate ketchup even then) .. 1 small pizza (6 slices was my meals for a week when dh was gone on deployments, 7th day I didn't eat

Ria

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HSLINKS For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

hmm... i just finished college and am in grad school now but always lived at home during undergrad. But lets see... I tended to cook things that were easy to make since I had limited time, like mac & cheese, frozen pizzas, rice mixes, etc.

But another thing I loved to do when I didnt have energy to cook but did have time to spare (like when studying) was to throw in the toaster oven either salmon or a chicken breast with some sauce on top (teriyaki or bbq - bought from the store in a bottle) and let it bake for 20 minutes (salmon) or 30 for the chicken, until ready. It's fast & easy and healthy too.

With those veggies, I'd stir fry them in a skillet and add teriyaki sauce to it. Or you could add seasonings and cheese. You could add whatever meat you want by cutting it up into small squares so it cooks faster too.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starsinnight For This Useful Post: