Thread: Circut City

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Circut City

We just received a copy of the Circuit City Black Friday ad and it looks like our earlier post regarding the leaked Circuit City doorbuster document was true! This Black Friday, Circuit City will be selling a HP Pavilion 15.4" Laptop w/2GB Memory / 160GB Hard Drive for 9.99 (after 0 rebate) and a Sharp 52" LC52SB55U 1080p LCD HDTV for 99.99. Circuit City will also be selling a ton of DVDs and CDs for .99 and .99 and they have a bunch of Blu-ray movies available for .99 and .99.
    I have sought your face with all my heart, be gracious to me according to your promise Psalm 119:58

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to beansthemama For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

will they have dvd sets on sale that day to? thanks

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ssqfan88 For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Circuit Citty here in Charlottesville is closing...they are having sales now that ar 30 to 50% off and that placed is packed....just drove by and saw the craziness!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our Circuit Citty here in Charlottesville is closing...they are having sales now that ar 30 to 50% off and that placed is packed....just drove by and saw the craziness!!!
    I know a lot of them are closing along with all the other major retail stores with this economy. Pooh
    I have sought your face with all my heart, be gracious to me according to your promise Psalm 119:58

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beansthemama For This Useful Post: