High Temp Eye of Round Roast

I'm always looking for ways to conserve energy and usually bake several things at a time when using my oven. Found this recipe on allrecipes.com, tried it and was impressed. I don't know how to do a link so I guess I'll just have to type it out. 3 pd eye of round roast salt and pepper or meat

500, bake, baking, dish, energy, eye, hot, how to, juicy, meat, minutes, pepper, recipe, roast, round, taste, things, time, type, water, oven, temp, place, door, remove, internal, open, hours, pound, carve, turn, thin, servings, individual, nuked, liking, hour, leave, rare, serve, slices, saver, tender, turned, reduce, link, conserve, ways, guess, impressed

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default High Temp Eye of Round Roast

I'm always looking for ways to conserve energy and usually bake several things at a time when using my oven. Found this recipe on allrecipes.com, tried it and was impressed. I don't know how to do a link so I guess I'll just have to type it out.
    3 pd eye of round roast
    salt and pepper or meat seasoning

preheat over to 500. season roast and place in roating pan or baking dish, do not cover or add water.
    place roast in preheated oven and reduce temp to 475. roast 7 minutes per pound then turn oven off and let roast sit in hot oven for 2 1/2 hours. do not open door at all during this time.
    remove roast, internal temp should be at least 145, Carve into thin slices to serve.

what an energy saver!!!!!
    turned out tender and juicy, just a little rare for our taste so we nuked individual servings to our liking. Next time I'll leave it in the oven another hour or so

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post: