Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart free Limited Edition, Commemorative Rebuilding New York Pin

EDITED by Mod FOR CLARIFICATION

Support New York’s Union Carpenters and Contractors and Quality,

Safety, Opportunity for New York.

We’ll do the work for you—and give you a piece of New York’s history. Just enter your name, e-mail address and home address below, and we’ll send you a free Limited Edition, Commemorative Rebuilding New York Pin for supporting New York’s union carpenters and contractors. All names collected will be sent to local, city and state officials to show our support for the following mission statement:

CARPENTERS LABOR-MANAGEMENT CORPORATION

New Yorkers deserve the best: quality buildings, skilled workers who contribute to our economy and career opportunities to secure our future. I support union carpenters and contractors and want union carpenters and contractors who live and work in my community to build New York’s future.

Support New York’s Union Carpenters and Contractors and Quality,
    Safety, Opportunity for New York.

We’ll do the work for you—and give you a piece of New York’s history. Just enter your name, e-mail address and home address below, and we’ll send you a free Limited Edition, Commemorative Rebuilding New York Pin for supporting New York’s union carpenters and contractors. All names collected will be sent to local, city and state officials to show our support for the following mission statement:

New Yorkers deserve the best: quality buildings, skilled workers who contribute to our economy and career opportunities to secure our future. I support union carpenters and contractors and want union carpenters and contractors who live and work in my community to build New York’s future.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

VisionaryUrbanTactics
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is for New York and New Jersey only.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BreakerOneNine For This Useful Post: