Couponing and Store Coupons- General Budget & Finance

Ok here is my question, Local store match other store prices & (Ads). What about in store coupons ? Meaning Walgreens and Food Lion for example, print out coupons for their stores. Does Walmart or K-Mart except these coupons in there stores? as long as the product is stocked on their shelves. I may

coupon, couponing, coupons, don, food, hat, identify, items, manufacturer, maximum, numbers, produc, product, purchase, purchased, single, store, store coupons, travel, walmart, stores, savings, shopping, weekend, call, real, find, meaning, walgreens, prices, match, question, local, lion, long, stocked, shelves, print, k-mart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors Couponing and Store Coupons

Ok here is my question, Local store match other store prices & (Ads). What about in store coupons ? Meaning Walgreens and Food Lion for example, print out coupons for their stores. Does Walmart or K-Mart except these coupons in there stores? as long as the product is stocked on their shelves. I may have to call the store that I'm shopping at this weekend, to find out. I would think they would. Seems like the in store coupon would be the same as a store ad. If they do it would be a real savings, not to have to travel to all the other stores to get their coupon savings.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

most stores don't take another stores coupons they will do a match ad...HOWEVER....some stores will match a store coupon for the Pharmacy.. so to be safe... ask it never hurts to ask.. call corp or go to the stores and just ask.. with a smile

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to secretlover_at For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Couponing and Store Coupons

I have a question about mfg coupons that I have wondered about for some time, but felt stupid asking.

Most coupons say 1 per item and each has a specific barcode #. Now if I have 2 differant mfg coupons (meaning differant barcodes) can both of these be used on the same product? I would think that the registers could not be able to check this, because they would be matching a barcode againt a product. Does this make any sense? Just wondering if anyone has tried. I did notice that Liss added a BARCODE ares in a coupon submit forum.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think the one per item is you can use a coupon on each of the items you buy for instance if you buy 2 cans of soup and have 2 coupons you can use both coupons even if the product is bogo. I saw a list somewhere of coupon lingo. I will search it back down and post it for everyone.
    Mdowdy

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

you can use two coupons if one is a store (target) and one is a manuf

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by secretlover_at View Post

Those are the best deals!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Re: Couponing and Store Coupons

Quote Originally Posted by jkpjohnson View Post
    I have a question about mfg coupons that I have wondered about for some time, but felt stupid asking.

Most coupons say 1 per item and each has a specific barcode #. Now if I have 2 differant mfg coupons (meaning differant barcodes) can both of these be used on the same product? I would think that the registers could not be able to check this, because they would be matching a barcode againt a product. Does this make any sense? Just wondering if anyone has tried. I did notice that Liss added a BARCODE ares in a coupon submit forum.

I have placed a sticky in this forum on how to understand what your coupons say. Hope this helps
    Mdowdy

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by secretlover_at View Post
    I agree with that (which I love) but the register is only reading a barcode # (1 target and 1 manf). So my thoughts are the register really does not care where the coupon came from, as long as there are not 2 identical barcoded coupons for 1 product. So if I buy 1 product and have 3 coupons (1 store, 2 manf (differant barcodes), in theory I should be able to use all 3 for that one product. Whats the differance between 2 or 3 ? not much, only the barcode #'s.

Anyone agree with me?
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast