Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors Couponing and Store Coupons

Ok here is my question, Local store match other store prices & (Ads). What about in store coupons ? Meaning Walgreens and Food Lion for example, print out coupons for their stores. Does Walmart or K-Mart except these coupons in there stores? as long as the product is stocked on their shelves. I may have to call the store that I'm shopping at this weekend, to find out. I would think they would. Seems like the in store coupon would be the same as a store ad. If they do it would be a real savings, not to have to travel to all the other stores to get their coupon savings.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

most stores don't take another stores coupons they will do a match ad...HOWEVER....some stores will match a store coupon for the Pharmacy.. so to be safe... ask it never hurts to ask.. call corp or go to the stores and just ask.. with a smile

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to secretlover_at For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Couponing and Store Coupons

I have a question about mfg coupons that I have wondered about for some time, but felt stupid asking.

Most coupons say 1 per item and each has a specific barcode #. Now if I have 2 differant mfg coupons (meaning differant barcodes) can both of these be used on the same product? I would think that the registers could not be able to check this, because they would be matching a barcode againt a product. Does this make any sense? Just wondering if anyone has tried. I did notice that Liss added a BARCODE ares in a coupon submit forum.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think the one per item is you can use a coupon on each of the items you buy for instance if you buy 2 cans of soup and have 2 coupons you can use both coupons even if the product is bogo. I saw a list somewhere of coupon lingo. I will search it back down and post it for everyone.
    Mdowdy

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

you can use two coupons if one is a store (target) and one is a manuf

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by secretlover_at View Post

Those are the best deals!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Re: Couponing and Store Coupons

Quote Originally Posted by jkpjohnson View Post
    I have a question about mfg coupons that I have wondered about for some time, but felt stupid asking.

Most coupons say 1 per item and each has a specific barcode #. Now if I have 2 differant mfg coupons (meaning differant barcodes) can both of these be used on the same product? I would think that the registers could not be able to check this, because they would be matching a barcode againt a product. Does this make any sense? Just wondering if anyone has tried. I did notice that Liss added a BARCODE ares in a coupon submit forum.

I have placed a sticky in this forum on how to understand what your coupons say. Hope this helps
    Mdowdy

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by secretlover_at View Post
    I agree with that (which I love) but the register is only reading a barcode # (1 target and 1 manf). So my thoughts are the register really does not care where the coupon came from, as long as there are not 2 identical barcoded coupons for 1 product. So if I buy 1 product and have 3 coupons (1 store, 2 manf (differant barcodes), in theory I should be able to use all 3 for that one product. Whats the differance between 2 or 3 ? not much, only the barcode #'s.

Anyone agree with me?
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast