in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Star ABC Family Secret life house party Dec. 12th

The Secret Life of the American Teenager:
    Be the first to see an exclusive Season 2 sneak peek!

If chosen to host a Secret Life Season 2 House Party you and
    your friends will be among the first to watch the new season’s drama unfold:

House Party > The Secret Life Season 2 House Party

What twists and turns will have Grant High buzzing?
    What surprises do Amy, Ben, Grace, Jack, Adrian, and Ricky have in store for each other... and for their fans?
    The much-awaited Season 2 of the show is almost here. And what could be more awesome than seeing a sneak peek of the season 2 premiere first...weeks before everyone else?

But there’s more…as a Secret Life Season 2 House Party host, you will get to have your own party website...send custom invitations…blog with friends…and upload pictures and videos!

Apply Now to host your party on Friday, December 12, 2008.

Hosts must be 14 or older. If you are under 18, you’ll need the consent of a parent or guardian to host the party.

An exclusive Party Pack
    If chosen as host, you'll receive exclusive Secret Life Season 2 party pack gifts:

A sneak peek of the premiere episode of season 2 along with the season one finale

15 Exclusive Secret Life back packs
    15 Special edition Secret Life notebooks
    15 Awesome Secret Life folders
    15 Limited edition miniposters
    15 20% off coupons for Charlotte Russe clothing store

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out meresee's Avatar
    North Olmsted, OH

I watched this show all last season. But I dont think I will get the houseparty since it is supposed to be a teen party in which I am not and nor do Ihave a teen. But who knows is woth a shot. Right now I am preparing for the TNT party.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meresee For This Useful Post: