Mom's Pancake Mix- Jar Gift & Kitchen Mixes & Gifts from The Kitchen

2 cup all purpose flour 5 teaspoons baking powder 4 tablespoons sugar 1 teaspoon salt Include decorative tag that says: Combine contents of jar with: 2 eggs

bag, cake, decorative, dirt cheap recipes, eggs, hat, homemade mixes, jar gift ideas, kitchen mixes, large, make your own, minutes, mix, mom, pancakes, safe, salt, stir, tag, ziploc, pancake, milk, frozen, combined, fridge, frying, store, reheat, microwave, mrgreen, oven, freezer, separately, plastic, wrap, place, combine, contents, include, sugar, tablespoons, teaspoon, baking, moms, bowl, teaspoons, pour, powder, flour, cups

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Mom's Pancake Mix

2 cup all purpose flour
    5 teaspoons baking powder
    4 tablespoons sugar
    1 teaspoon salt

Include decorative tag that says:

Combine contents of jar with:

2 eggs
    1/2 cup oil

2 cups milk
    Pour pancake mix in a large bowl. Add eggs, oil, and milk, stir until well combined. Allow to sit in fridge for 5 minutes.
    These pancakes may be frozen, after frying. Store each pancake separately in plastic wrap and place in a large freezer safe ziploc bag. Reheat in microwave oven.

Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Lynn....Could these be popped in the toaster?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Janice Terrell For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, After they have been frozen my kids have popped them in when rushing off to school.
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lynn,

Thanks for posting this recipe! You are right down the road from me--I'm on 20 north of Charlottesville. Happy to find a neighbor on here.

Paula
    Paula from Virginia

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peacelover1950 For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Paula!!

Nice to meet you!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mom's Pancake Mix

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Breakfast is always the hardest for me. Nice to know I can keep these in my freezer.