Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ways to Save Money on Christmas Food

Many grocery stores are offering great deals during the holidays, some are even giving away food, or cash! Read the paper every week for your local deals, or if you don’t subscribe to the newspaper, pick up the free ad flyers at the store and take it home so you’ll have time to look it over really good before shopping.

Compare prices! Buy whatever’s on sale at one store, then a few days later when you need more milk anyways, go to a second store and get their best deals, it’s a great money-saver!

Store brands are great when making casseroles and side dishes… no one will even notice!

Cook your turkey in a large Reynolds cooking bag and you won’t need to buy an expensive Butterball, any brand will be wonderful!

Stock up while everything’s on sale, just an extra can or box here and there… not a storage closet full! If you end up with too many bargain buys, share them with your local food bank!

Visit our Grocery Saving Tips Web site for more ideas on saving money at the grocery store, with or without coupons!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for these !!! Something else I always try to do throughout the year is to put up a little extra money for the wonderful sales they have on everything from turkeys to butter !!! Last year I got honeysuckle turkeys for 30 cents a pound !!!!! I bought several and froze them. Butter freezes as well so does cheese !!!!
    Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD. Psalm 127:3
    There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
    Exodus 23:26

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to incheck4real For This Useful Post: