Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-05-2008, 02:41 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Ways to Save Money on Christmas Cards
1. Either don’t send Christmas cards or cut your list in half!
2. Send postcards or letters, instead of Christmas cards.
3. You can even cut your old Christmas cards from last year in half, and send the pretty side as a postcard. Plus you’re being ‘earth friendly’ by keeping new cards out of the garbage dumps.
4. If you send postcards, whether purchased or homemade, remember they require less postage than a regular card!
5. Christmas cards always go on sale better in December; this is one time when the early birds do not beat us!
6. If you purchase inexpensive cards at a discount store, just look them through carefully. Some look really cheap, while others are much prettier. If you’re going to buy Christmas cards, they might as well look nice!
7. Make a short phone call at 5 cents a minute, a 7 minute call would still cost less than a postage stamp, and your loved ones would probably much rather you’re your voice than receive a card in the mail.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: