Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cheap Family Vacation

Hi does anyone know of a cheap family vacation, cruises? I need some ideas Thanks so much
    I have sought your face with all my heart, be gracious to me according to your promise Psalm 119:58

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beansthemama For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

We camped out on the other side of our lake for the last two years. Took turns once a day feeding livestock (a 1 hour chore) We all loved it! We are planning a bicycle vacation in two years covering a 4 county area. Packing up our tent, cooking supplies, ect We've been plotting this for a long time and can hardly wait! Thinking of canoeing our Missouri streams one year too! We've had to travel across the world so many times so guess we've all reached the point we would rather stay closer to home! My DD wants to go to Ireland so we are planning that for when they graduate in 4 years. Got a few Irish families already volunteering to put us up. We are leaning toward hiking across Ireland. Thankfully we have a few years to figure it all out!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brchbell For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

We took a cruise 2 years ago for 11 nights, $695 for each adult and the kids went free. It included stops at about 9 different islands. Food was free for all of us. We didn't do many excursions but the kids still had a ball. It is talked about to this day. We stopped at Jamaica, Grand Cayman, honduras, Cancun, Cozumel, and more. You just have to watch for deals like that if you have the time. We didn't even need airfare because the port was 3 1/2 hours by bus from our home. We saved a lot of money there too. Actually, this was a travel agent who found this deal for us. Find a good travel agent and they will hook you up, tell them what you are looking for. Good Luck! Lisa

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcove2000 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

We took a cruise 2 years ago for 11 nights, $695 for each adult and the kids went free. It included stops at about 9 different islands. Food was free for all of us. We didn't do many excursions but the kids still had a ball. It is talked about to this day. We stopped at Jamaica, Grand Cayman, honduras, Cancun, Cozumel, and more. You just have to watch for deals like that if you have the time. We didn't even need airfare because the port was 3 1/2 hours by bus from our home. We saved a lot of money there too. Actually, this was a travel agent who found this deal for us. Find a good travel agent and they will hook you up, tell them what you are looking for. Good Luck! Lisa
    Thank you so much good tip I will call and see what I can find out Thanks again!
    I have sought your face with all my heart, be gracious to me according to your promise Psalm 119:58

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beansthemama For This Useful Post: