My menu for the week

My menu for the week

This'll be my first real post here. Figured I'd jump in and start by sharing my menu for the week. Dinners: Monday: was creamed chicken on toast (like sos but with chicken) Tuesday: chicken and rice soup (from the same chicken that has lasted 4 days) Wednesday: Pinto Beans and

alot, chicken, chocolate, cranberry, dohdohbird, food, great, hat, helps, ideas, love, meal, menu, people, post, quiche, rice, sugar cookies, taco, wonderful, beans, angel, week, tuesday, leftovers, scratch, potatoes, rolls, leftover, wednesday, waffles, sugar, homemade, lunches, pennies, cookies, scones, orange-cranberry, pancakes, breakfasts, bran, cinnamon, michelle, cereal, sale, oranges, sticks, veggie, apples, pudding

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default My menu for the week

This'll be my first real post here. Figured I'd jump in and start by sharing my menu for the week.

Dinners:

Monday: was creamed chicken on toast (like sos but with chicken)

Tuesday: chicken and rice soup (from the same chicken that has lasted 4 days)

Wednesday: Pinto Beans and Cornbread; greens

Thursday: Beef Enchiladas, Rice (Leftover from Tuesday, seasoned to taste like taco bell's; Refried Beans (Leftover from Wednesday)

Friday: Pork Chops (from my angel food box) and Praline Sweet Potatoes

Saturday: Turkey (from my angel food box) with dressing, glazed carrots

Sunday: Steak (from my angel food box), mashed potatoes, and green beans

Breakfasts:
    Pancakes, Orange-Cranberry Scones, Oat Bran cereal (hot), Cinnamon Rolls, Waffles, Quiche ----all homemade from scratch for pennies each

Lunches:
    Mostly leftovers, but also: Hamburger Steaks, Tuna Mac, and Vegetable Lasagna Rolls

Snacks:
    Applesauce, crunchy veggie sticks, from scratch chocolate pudding, "Orange Julius," fudge made with butter beans, apples, oranges, raspberries (on sale for $1 this week), sugar cookies, and any leftovers.

Michelle

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanx for posting I love looking at other people menu's because it always gives me wonderful ideas !!!
    Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD. Psalm 127:3
    There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
    Exodus 23:26

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to incheck4real For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great first post DohDohBird! Keep posting!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Those meal ideas are great!!! That helps me alot too...thanks!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post: