Hunt's tomatoes & Savorings- Publix Deals

Hunt's canned tomatoes are on sale starting tomorrow and also the Pillsbury frozen Savorings appetizers (B1G1). I have a bunch of coupons for both so I know that will add up! The Hunt's tomatoes are on sale for diced, sauce, and paste and the coupons have the Publix logo on them for all the three

all you magazine, b1g1, coupons, days, hat, hey, hunts, ips, magazi, magazine, pillsbury, potato, publix, recent, star, starting, tip, tips, tomato, tomatoes, sale, frozen, savorings, find, love, dumplings, long, couponing, time, bunch, appetizers, canned, tomorrow, types, logo, diced, sauce, paste, peroggies

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hunt's tomatoes & Savorings

Hunt's canned tomatoes are on sale starting tomorrow and also the Pillsbury frozen Savorings appetizers (B1G1). I have a bunch of coupons for both so I know that will add up! The Hunt's tomatoes are on sale for diced, sauce, and paste and the coupons have the Publix logo on them for all the three types.

I know Ms. T's frozen peroggies are on sale too B1G1 (which I LOVE) they are like potato dumplings... but I couldn't find any coupons for them, did anyone else have them? They might be from a LONG time ago - before my couponing days.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starsinnight For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

If your Publix doubles there were some Hunts Tomato coupons in the recent All you Magazine.
    Thanks for the tips

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mom2Natenoahnick For This Useful Post: