Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Gobbling-good Cupcakes
11-02-2008, 06:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
24 Nutter Butter cookies
2-3 tablespoons of white frosting or decorator's gel
Mini chocolate chips
Fruit leather, various flavors and colors
1. To make each turkey, press the lower portion of a Nutter Butter cookie into a frosted cupcake for the bird's head.
2. Use tiny dabs of frosting to stick on mini-chocolate chip eyes and a red fruit leather wattle.
3. For each turkey's tail, use a butter knife to cut out a dozen feather shapes (about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide) from fruit leather.
4. Lay 6 of the feather shapes on a flat surface and place a wooden toothpick lengthwise atop each so that one end of the toothpick extends about an inch below the feather. Layer another fruit leather feather layer atop each of the 6 shapes, sandwiching the toothpicks between them.
5. Press the 2 layers together to make them stick, then fringe the edges of the feather with a butter knife. Now your child can stick the colored feathers into the cupcake behind the cookie head.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:
By Albert01 in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2014, 06:41 AM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2008, 02:15 PM
By djksin in forum General RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:54 PM
By mmclean11 in forum HalloweenReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2008, 07:35 PM
By channold2006 in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2008, 03:30 PM