Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats
11-02-2008, 07:51 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats
24 chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
12-ounce package of chocolate chips
tube of yellow decorators' frosting
1. Set the chocolate-striped cookies stripes down on a wax-paper-covered tray, spacing them well apart.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler.
3. One at a time, stick a wooden toothpick into a marshmallow, dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, and promptly center it atop a cookie.
4. Using a second toothpick to lightly hold down the marshmallow, carefully pull out the first toothpick.
5. Chill the hats until the chocolate sets, then pipe a yellow decorators' frosting buckle on the front of each hat.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: