Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-01-2008, 06:33 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Tips for Eating Less during the Holidays
• Get decked for the halls in something slinky. In a tight dress or belt, you'll feel every every overindulgence. and a quick mirror check will remind you of the figure you want to keep.
• Don't arrive anywhere hungry or you'll be more likely to overdo it. Have a filling low-cal snack a half hour before you hit the party circuit.
• If an especially tempting tray is making the rounds, hit the ladies room. Apply lipstick or gloss and pop a mint, nothing goes good with a mint so things won't seem as tempting.
• Denying yourself a favorite food could lead to a binge later on. Better to allow yourself a bit of you want.
• Drinking may loosen your inhibitions and lead to overeating. Have a maximum of two drinks per party, spaced at least an hour apart; sip seltzer in between.
• If you use a small plate to hold your appetizers and snacks; you'll fill it up with less but looks like more
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: