Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Stocking Stuffer Ideas
11-01-2008, 06:31 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
• Delight a child with sets of stickers, funny sneaker laces, mini-animals, crayons and paints.
• Surprise a gardener with seed packets, bulbs, gloves or a gardening hat.
• Offer a coffee lover exotic beans, a mug
• Give a sewer a silver thimble, fancy buttons
• Give a sports fan baseball cards, tennis balls
• Start a tradition of giving a small child a small blown glass animal each year and watch their collection grow.
• Kids love crayons and small coloring books.
• Holiday earrings and watches are wonderful stocking stuffers
• Lottery tickets are fun way to start the holiday!
• Stuff the stockings with socks! Everyone needs socks, buy holiday socks, panty-hose, knee-highs, running socks and footsie socks.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: