Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: More Christmas Ideas
11-01-2008, 06:24 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
More Christmas Ideas
• Don't toss that turkey or chicken wishbone, save them. Wash and dry thoroughly and spray-paint it a bright holiday color, like red or green. Attach and ribbon and use it as a package decoration. Kids will jump at the chance to make a special Christmas wish.
• Run errands for an elderly or homebound person. This is especially needy for those states which have snow as many elderly people cannot or will not drive when it snows
• Write Christmas greetings on red and green balloons and deliver them to a nursing home or hospital patients.
• Give an anonymous gift of money to someone who has hit some hard times or has been laid off from their jobs.
• Learn the history of one holiday tradition-mistletoe, the Christmas tree, reindeer, etc. - and share it with your family as you eat your Christmas Cookies.
By prettygift in forum Welcome Newbie!Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2009, 05:10 PM
By rtebalt in forum Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter SolsticeReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2008, 12:03 PM
By rtebalt in forum Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter SolsticeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:26 PM
By rtebalt in forum Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter SolsticeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:16 PM
By rosassf3 in forum Budget101 Discussion ListReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2003, 10:12 PM