no purchase fee gift cards!

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies no purchase fee gift cards!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jkpjohnson

https://www.visadpsgiftcard.com/NAVYFEDERAL/Pages/Home.aspx

***The designs say Purchase under them, but they are Free. Whole $ amounts $15-$1000. I guess the baby one smells like baby powder, ….

Navy Federal gift cards make perfect gifts for birthdays, holidays, weddings, graduations and all other occasions!

It’s not a credit card. It’s a prepaid gift card.

Can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted (Valid only in United States)

No purchase fee

Safer than cash because of Visa’s Zero Liability Policy

Can be used as soon as it’s activated
      Arrives with the recipient’s name embossed on the card along with a personal note from you
      Cards can by used online and by phone by registering your card. Click ‘Cardholder Sign-In’ and type in your 16 digit Gift Card number. Your initial password is the last 6 digits of your 16 digit gift card number.

Click ‘Update Profile’ and enter in the following information. Note: Only a first and last name and an address are required in order to make purchases online and by phone.
      Check your balance and transaction history by clicking ‘Cardholder Sign-In’ and entering in your 16 digit gift card number and password

wilbe95

Do you know if they charge a processing fee when the card is used?

jkpjohnson

No they do not, I just received one in the mail (as a gift).

Reading the fine lines the ONLY fee is a $5 monthly Maintenance Fee, for balance not used within 12 months. So $0 fees months 1-12, month 13 is $5 and so on. I would think most would use the gift before that time.

I am spending mine (in about 1 hour) on a few packs of cigs and a bottle of wine for dinner.

mrsdorn

these aren’t actually free cards are they?just means no extra fee for purchasing , right?of course it would be nice to get a free card worth a $1000.00..lol..doesn’t hurt to dream 😉

incheck4real

This is neat thanks for letting us know !!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies no purchase fee gift cards!