Apple Butter

Apple Butter

9 to 10 apples, cored, peeled and chopped 2 cups sugar 2 tsp. cinnamon 1/8 tsp. cloves 1/8 tsp. salt Place everything into a crockpot. Stir, cover and cook on high 1 hour. Cook on low for 9-11 hours or until thick and dark brown. Stir occasionally. Uncover and cook on low 1 hour longer. Stir

apple, apples, brown, butter, cook, cover, crockpot, cups, dark, freeze, high, hour, hours, longer, low, makes, pin, smooth, stir, til, thick, 9-11, occasionally, pints, refrigerate, uncover, whisk, cored, peeled, chopped, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, salt, place

Thread: Apple Butter

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Apple Butter

9 to 10 apples, cored, peeled and chopped
    2 cups sugar
    2 tsp. cinnamon
    1/8 tsp. cloves
    1/8 tsp. salt
    Place everything into a crockpot. Stir, cover and cook on high 1 hour. Cook on low for 9-11 hours or until thick and dark brown. Stir occasionally. Uncover and cook on low 1 hour longer. Stir with whisk until smooth. Refrigerate or Freeze. Makes 2 pints.

Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following User Says Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks so much for all the great apple recipes!!! I love apples! And I've been wanting to know how to make apple butter!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I figured it was Apple harvest time your welcome!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post: