Blog Entries

Heart MYO Christmas tree snow!!! EASY!!

2/3 cup liquid starch
    2 cups soap flakes
    2-4 tbsp water
    Blue food coloring

Mix together the liquid starch and soap flakes in a bowl. Add the water and beat with a rotary egg beater until the mixture becomes thick and stiff. Add the food coloring a drop at a time while beating, until the snow becomes an icy-white color.
    Paint on your Christmas tree branches. If you want, you can sprinkle some glitter on the "snow" while it's still wet.

The first time I made this - I was off a little on the ingredients and it came out as a glob, tried this again and POOF it was awesome!!!

Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post: