Beaded Angel Ornament

Beaded Angel Ornament

28 8mm beads (dress) 1 16mm bead (head) 42 3X6mm beads (halo and wings) 1.5 Yards 24 gauge wire Find the center point of the wire. Bend wire into L shape at center. Slide 7 (8mm) beads to the bend in the wire. Slide 6 beads onto one end of the wire keeping them near the end.

angel, bend, center, dress, fla, flat, gauge, gel, halo, head, keeping, kids, make, needed, ornament, point, shape, thread, wings, year, beads, wire, slide, pull, tight, rows, flatten, bead, 3x6mm, diagram, 16mm, push, back, yards, beaded, find

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Beaded Angel Ornament

28 8mm beads (dress)
    1 16mm bead (head)
    42 3X6mm beads (halo and wings)
    1.5 Yards 24 gauge wire

Find the center point of the wire. Bend wire into L shape at center.

Slide 7 (8mm) beads to the bend in the wire.

Slide 6 beads onto one end of the wire keeping them near the end. Thread other end of the wire back through the 6 beads and pull tight. Flatten out the rows as needed. (See Diagram 1) Flatten out rows as needed.

Slide 5 beads onto one end of the wire, push the other end through all 5 beads, and pull tight.

The kids and I make these every year!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

faxonfive would you be able to show a picture of this, I would understand better if I had a picture to look at.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tsgal For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry I actually dont have a picture, this was written down from an old teacher of my kids, I have scanned the picture and placed it in my pictures if you want to take a look...
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post: