Potato Pancakes- General Recipes

leftover mashed potatoes flour beaten egg crushed Ritz cracker crumbs butter Form ptoatoes into patties & coat with flour. Use pancake turner to lower patties into beaten egg, & then coat with cracker crumbs on both sides. Melt butter in skillet & brown patties for about 2 minutes on each

batch, cakes, dinner, eating, extra, hard, hey, hit, house, leftover, leftovers, make, mashed, overs, pancakes, potato, potatoes, ruth, tru, truth, patties, butter, crumbs, cracker, coat, beaten, flour, skillet, melt, sides, brown, side, minutes, ptoatoes, form, ritz, crushed, lower, turner, pancake

Thread: Potato Pancakes

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Potato Pancakes

leftover mashed potatoes
    flour beaten egg
    crushed Ritz cracker crumbs
    butter

Form ptoatoes into patties & coat with flour. Use pancake turner to lower patties into beaten egg, & then coat with cracker crumbs on both sides. Melt butter in skillet & brown patties for about 2 minutes on each side.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Potato Pancakes,
    I like to make thesse for dinner -- they are a hit at my house. Sometimes it hard for me to have leftover mashed potatoes. Because I always have a hard time of not eating the leftovers.Loll It's the truth, you think I'm kidding--not--I always have to make a extra batch of the mashed potaaoes..
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

DH makes potato pancakes too. I like them with a spoon of sour cream on top & then some fresh (from our yard) chopped chives. Yum.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Margaret K For This Useful Post: