What's a Budget?
    Apache Junction, AZ

Default Where can I find a Weekly Menu Planner

That also allows me to create a shopping list? I swear I saw one on here, but now I cannot seem to find it

Any ideas?

By the way! I am doing great! If you read my original post, I have only put gas in my car, went out for a grand total of 16 dollars (was spending at least 50-60 before so thats good) and I spent 30 dollars on groceries we NEEDED such as milk, eggs, and other stuff...

Also, is there a recipe for tortillas? They are almost 2.00 a package, when I believe they can be made for much cheaper

Any help would be great!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RonneyKay For This Useful Post:

Hi! lol, :-k I'm starting to feel like I'm following you :smt039 .

Liss has a recipe for Tortilla's right on her site:

You can also go to the MYO recipe page to see a ton of other do it yourself, make it yourself recipes for things like this. This time of year I make my own cool whip, etc.

As far as menu plans WITH a shopping list... if you read through some of the older threads here you will find some.

I'm not sure whether there is anything on the site for that. sorry, I guess I'm not much help on this one.

I'm a Freak!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jane For This Useful Post: