outside Philadelphia, PA
    Blog Entries

Default Berry Flaky Twists

I found this recipe on a container of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls & I thought I'd pass it along because it looks pretty yummy.

1 can (13oz) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with
    1/4 cup strawberry or red raspberry preserves
    1/4 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
    1 Tbs sliced almonds

1.) Heat oven to 350. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Unroll dough on parchment. Do not separate into strips.
    2.) Spread preserves on dough rectangle even with edges. Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup chopped almonds. Separate dough into 8 strips. Make loop in center of strip. Crisscross ends of strip twice; pinch ends together to secure. Place 2 inches apart on parchment paper.
    3.) Bake 11-15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes. Spread glaze over twists. Sprinkle with 1 Tbs almonds.

Makes: 8 twists

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: