Dr. Pepper Ham

I am absolutely addicted to Dr. Pepper, so when I found this recipe on the internet I just couldn't resist! 1 6/8 lb fully cooked ham (either shank or butt portion) 1 can of Dr. Pepper Wrap ham in heavy duty foil, leaving top open to pour in Dr. Pepper. Place in a large enough pot to hold

250, degree, dinner, dr pepper, foil, friend, great, internet, large, loves, morning, pepper, place, pot, potatoes, recipe, recommend, rolls, salad, stand, oven, pour, preheated, cook, absolutely, leak, scallopped, tightly, early, forget, close, shank, cooked, butt, portion, fully, resist, found, wrap, hold, addicted, open, heavy, duty, leaving

Thread: Dr. Pepper Ham

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dr. Pepper Ham

I am absolutely addicted to Dr. Pepper, so when I found this recipe on the internet I just couldn't resist!

1 6/8 lb fully cooked ham (either shank or butt portion)
    1 can of Dr. Pepper

Wrap ham in heavy duty foil, leaving top open to pour in Dr. Pepper. Place in a large enough pot to hold the ham. Pour in Dr. Pepper & close foil tightly around the ham. (You don't want the Dr. Pepper to leak out of the foil if possible.) Cook in preheated 250 degree oven for 6 to 8 hrs. (Put it in the oven in early morning & forget about it til dinner.) This is great with scallopped potatoes , salad & rolls.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

My friend loves dr pepper, I can stand it so I will recommend this to her, she should hopefully have seen it on here...thanks!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

4. The Following User Says Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome! I'm a Dr. Pepper addict myself, so when I saw this recipe I had to put it in my recipe box!