Smart Budgeter
    Gardening Zone 7 in USA

Default My Home Remedies

I am one of those poor unfortunate people who have a zillion drug allergies. Among the drugs I'm allergic to are antibiotics.

I use Vick's Vaporub. I take lots of aspirin and Tylenol. I drink lots of fluids including water, orange juice, hot tea, and Cokes. I do the complete bed rest thing. I go to bed with my box of tissue. I watch sales & I buy them on sale & I use coupons.

I eat hot soup.....especially my homemade onion soup. I make myself a hot toddy, too.

I try to keep frozen foods in the freezer (again, I've watched the sales & I've used my coupons).

This year I will probably have frozen foods I've made and frozen using my Food Saver.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Needlepoint142 For This Useful Post: