Book Recommendation - for gifts from the Kitchen!!

Book Recommendation - for gifts from the Kitchen!!

I found this book at our local used bookstore but you may be able to find it used on Amazon or similar. Its called "Company's Coming Gifts from the Kitchen." Its by Jean Pare'. The ISBN is 1-895455-69-3. It contains a lot of really great recipes, wrapping ideas, and other homemade presents

amazon, book, books, called, christmas, coming, company, gifts, great, highly, homemade, ideas, jean, jus, kitchen, local, lot, presents, recipes, wrapping, 1-895455-69-3, recommend, clap, occasion, isbn, bookstore, recommendation, found, companys, similar, find, pare

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Book Recommendation - for gifts from the Kitchen!!

I found this book at our local used bookstore but you may be able to find it used on Amazon or similar.

Its called "Company's Coming Gifts from the Kitchen." Its by Jean Pare'. The ISBN is 1-895455-69-3.

It contains a lot of really great recipes, wrapping ideas, and other homemade presents for any occasion not just Christmas. I highly recommend this book!

Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post: