Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Saving $$$ at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg

Most people here buy the season pass because it gets you free parking, admission, & rides. The only things you need money for is food and souveniers.

A season pass pays for itself after 3 visits. You can also get a combo ticket & go to Water Country USA, which is owned by Busch.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Needlepoint142 For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

do you have any idea if it is the same for any disney??? i mean the season pass. because there's a disney in Japan and i would like to know it and where can i get it? thank you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vivianjp For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

I live in Virginia. I only know the prices for things in Virginia. I have never been to the Disney parks.

You do not have to pay for rides at Busch Gardens. :smt055 =D>

Also, one of my friends at a needlework guild was married to the man who was head of Williamsburg's Busch Gardens. He got transferred later on to a bigger Busch property.

My former sil says that you have to pay for all the rides at Disney in addition to the admission.

Sorry that I don't know the answer.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Needlepoint142 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! Just noticed this thread!! I am a big time Disney fan and go multiple times a year since we live only 4 hours away If you have any questions, I might know the answers.

As for prices, I only know about the Orlando Walt Disney World prices but they should/might be similar to the one in Japan.

You can pay for the entrance ticket to each park. You can pay PER park (there are 4: Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom) and its somewhere between $50-100 i think.... OR you can buy the park hopper which lets you in all 4 parks in one day. Some people like to go one day at each park or some like to go to all 4 in one day. You can also get the season pass. Here they have different levels, one where it is blocked out for the popular times of year so its cheaper, or the full year pass. They can be like $300-600 in Orlando.

They have alot of specials and deal, if you go to the website.... for example, i got 4 days of park hopper tickets for $125 so that is pretty much a bargain. And you have 6 months to use them all. I am sure if you check online you could find out.

A website i really like that teaches all about Walt Disney World (in Orlando) is The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Powered by vBulletin

Busch Gardens is pretty similar to Disney but more similar to Animal Kingdom... it has safari rides, similar to a zoo, and roller coasters and other rides too. This might be good to visit for a day when in the area, if in FL. It's a few hours a way from Disney though (in Tampa). And I've heard the year pass is pretty much close in price to the one day pass - to get people coming back.

And you can also go to Islands of Adventures (comic books and roller coasters and movie themed)... or Universal Studios (movie themed with rides and stores too). Both of those are in Orlando. You just have to pay one price to get in. It changes depending on the time of year. And they have SeaWorld too which is like an aquarium... but this is all in Orlando only so I'm not too sure about Japan.

here are some links to check out:
    http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/
    http://www.japaneselifestyle.com.au/...disneyland.htm
    http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Tokyo/English/Secrets.html
    Last edited by starsinnight; 12-16-2008 at 12:36 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to starsinnight For This Useful Post: