Deer sausage with mushrooms- General Recipes

from my hubby: Pull stems on large mushrooms and grind up,mix up ground stems with crumbled deer sausage and minced onion&garlic and fry.drain juices take off heat.grate mozzerella cheese and chedder cheese and mix with sausage to make a stuffing mix.now stuff in mushrooms then baste with butter

bake, baste, butter, cheese, deer, drai, drain, fry, garlic, ground, heat, juices, large, make, mix, mushroom, mushrooms, onion, sausage, stuffing, stems, mix.now, chedder, stuff, min.at, grind, up,mix, pull, hubby, heat.grate, fry.drain, onion&garlic, crumbled, minced, mozzerella

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Deer sausage with mushrooms

from my hubby:

Pull stems on large mushrooms and grind up,mix up ground stems with crumbled deer sausage and minced onion&garlic and fry.drain juices take off heat.grate mozzerella cheese and chedder cheese and mix with sausage to make a stuffing mix.now stuff in mushrooms then baste with butter and bake 15 min.at 400 deg.
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post: